Saturday, January 26, 2013

Mistakes

People make mistakes. Let me tell you that straight off.

A certain person is mad at me, and honestly where do I start. If that certain person is reading this, take this as you will.

I am not apologizing. If I don't know what I did wrong, I can't even begin to fix it.

I really don't quite understand what is wrong here. I bugged you about your boyfriend. I understand that is a mistake now. I am not apologizing for it, because you would have done the same thing. I can guarantee it.

People make mistakes, but until you tell them what's wrong, they can't do anything about it. This will help in life. Communication is key.

One thing that you want me to change is me. I can't do that. Plenty of people like me for who I am. You are not one of them. I can change bits and pieces to improve myself, to make better friends, but whether I am A.J. 1.0 or A.J. 2.0, I am still A.J. The A.J. roots are still there.

Another thing you want me to do is go away. Get away from my friends so you can be in control.

News flash. I am not going anywhere. Better get used to it. You can fix the problem, or you can make our other friends miserable with how much we fight. Your decision. Me leaving isn't a choice.

Thank you for making me a better person. And just you wait, I will be the best friend I ever can be. Your loss.

-A
P.S. The Dells are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment