Friday, August 9, 2013

Finally Knitting!

Hello again everyone!
It's me, A, as usual. I'm weird, just in case you didn't see before. :P My mom is knitting up a frenzy, but sadly I'm not. I can't knit as fast as the Harlot (but honestly I don't know if anyone can...), and I knit, but not as often anymore because I don't have the time. I have piano, soccer is starting up, I'm dealing with this blog that fails to work every day at around 10pm, and I want it to keep working so I have to fix it, and on top of all of that I have MYSO (Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra) auditions in about 2 weeks. *sigh* So this post will be short, but not too short!

Sadly I have no smoothie recipe to post because I have no more bananas! (If you know anything about smoothies, it's that you can't make a smoothie without bananas or yogurt, and I ran out of yogurt too....) So sadly today I cannot make a smoothie, but I do have one recipe in my mind that I would've made today if I could've. SO HERE IS THE IMAGINARY SMOOTHIE RECIPE that I've tried in the past that is absolutely WONDERFUL <3

Strawberry Banana Smoothie: A healthy alternative to a strawberry milkshake, but tastes just as good, if not better!
1 cup of frozen strawberries (If you want them frozen for you, you can find them here)
1 frozen banana (You need to freeze them yourself)
1 1/2 cups of milk

Place all in blender (Suggestion: put fruit in before juice because as I said before.... you'll make a giant mess), and mix on high until creamy texture develops. <---- wow.... that was a very professional sounding sentence.... Short, but sweet recipe.

In other news, A decided to knit again! YAYYYY! Since I know no one will ask, I'll inform you.

(Yarn: Knit Picks Brava Worsted Peapod 6072)


(Needles: some old Boye Needles, US8, 5mm)

(Pattern: 220 Garter Blanket Recipe by Kate McLaughlin)


This is about a quarter of the actual size of one square. I've made 7 and a quater of these squares, all in this green at the moment. I have other colors, pink and yellow (rouge and canary colorways) and I need to order the orange. Eventually. For now, I'll just knit my lovely squares.

P.S. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GO VOTE ON TEEN CHOICE AWARDS FOR GRAVITY FALLS IN THE ANIMATED SECTION.
Unless you have a different opinion. If you don't PLEASE VOTE FOR GRAVITY FALLS. (I am literally in love with the show. Please vote. I'll love you forever and ever and ever. So will my friend A... WE'RE BOTH A, A!!!!) BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE





please.
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment